As with many things, my taste in music seems to change almost daily. Many days I find myself craving certain tunes, or am unable to stop listening to ones I’ve newly discovered. Starting with today’s post, I thought I would share the songs I’ve been loving each month, partly to share some goodness, but mostly just because I love lists.
2. “The Sound of Silence”, Simon & Garfunkel
3. “Animal”, Miike Snow
4. “Halls”, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
5. “Fair Verona”, Dan Mangan
6. “Night Fever”, The Bee Gees
7. “You’re the One that I Want”, Lo-Fang
8. “Black Sun”, Death Cab for Cutie
9. “Money On My Mind”, Sam Smith
10. “Cute Without the ‘E’ (Cut from the Team)”, Taking Back Sunday
What songs have been your most played list this week? What songs can you not go a day without?