We’re continuing with the gift guides today! Originally I was going to put this all in one post, but then like most of my lists, it became far too long. Since we talked about beauty yesterday, today I’m sharing my picks for the fashion lover on your list. Sometimes I know it can be difficult to pick something for the person on your list who has a closet full of clothes, or is really picky about what they wear. I’ve tried to pick a variety of items that can easily be added to any wardrobe. So, if there’s a fashion lover on your list, keep reading!
1. Gap, Cable Knit Pullover Sweater ($65). Some of my favourite sweaters are from the Gap. They’re always super soft, and come in a lot of colours too, so you have a few options to choose from.
2. Fossil, Emerson Satchel ($248). Fossil bags are very well made timeless, especially in this dark brown shade or classic black. They also offer this style in a few different sizes too, so you can find something that will fit your recipient’s personality and your budget.
3. The Horse, The Original Polished Rose Gold and Blush Leather Watch ($139). A watch is a great option for a gift, and fits nicely inside a stocking too if you’re one who wants more than trinkets or treats in there. I love the style of the watches from Horse, as they are simple and sophisticated and will go with any ensemble.
4. BaubleBar, Asymmetrical Alpha Pendant Necklace ($32). BaubleBar has so many beautiful necklaces from statement pieces to pendants, but I think that these monogrammed necklaces make the perfect gift. They’re personalized, dainty, and the asymmetrical placing of the letter makes it interesting.
5. Rifle Paper Co, Clear Rosa iPhone 6/6S Phone Case ($36). Who doesn’t love a pretty phone case? Rifle Paper Co. definitely has the prettiest ones out there. This is especially perfect for anyone who has a gold or rose gold phone — so, so pretty!
6. Everpurse x Kate Spade Striped Wristlet ($198). Now this is one of the coolest accessories out there right now. Not only is this clutch adorable, it also charges your iPhone! So if you’re like me and use Instagram far too much, draining your battery, but you need your phone to last all night, then this is a great option!
7. Zara, Checked and Striped Scarf ($30). I’m a firm believer that you can never have too many scarves, and that’s doubly true when it comes to blanket scarves.
8. Joe Fresh, Print Flannel Sleep Set ($25). These PJs are so comfy, and make the perfect gift for any girl on your list. I bought these (in a red buffalo check) for our Christmas Eve pyjamas last year, and I think I will likely do the same this year (but these polka dot ones).
9. Herschel, Fold Over Clutch ($35). Fold over clutches are perfect for all occasions. They’re not too fancy for casual days, but also works for a nice evening out too. Plus, the polka dot print is just too cute to pass up.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for my picks for the book lover on your list!
What’s on your list this year? What would you add to this gift guide?