To start off the gift guides this holiday season, it’s all about the ladies on your list. Whether you’re shopping for your mom, best friend, wife or sister, there’s something here just for her. Keep reading to find out what gifts are perfect for her.
- Le Creuset, Round Dutch Oven. When luxury meets practicality, you get Le Creuset. With sizes ranging from 1-13 quarts (depending on the shade) these dutch ovens are perfect for the cook on your list. I have a dutch oven (not Le Creuset — not rolling in the big bucks just yet) and love it for soups and one pot meals. Plus, how lovely would this sugar pink shade look sitting on the stove?
- Fresh, Pretty in Pink Lip Set. This trio of tinted lip balms are great for the gal on your list who always has lip products to spare in her purse. These are my favourite lip balms as they are incredibly moisturizing, have luxe packaging and offer quite the punch of pigment. It also doesn’t hurt that they smell delicious. Also, since each lip balm is packaged separately, you can easily divide these between the ladies on your list.
- Matt & Nat, Fabi Backpack. Backpack are still having a moment in fashion, and while I was against them at the beginning, I’m starting to come around and see their potential. For the girl who is always on the go and moms who need their hands free, this gorgeous cruelty-free backpack from Matt & Nat, which also offers a compartment for a 13″ laptop is a great choice.
- Kate Spade, Monogram Necklace. If you are looking for a gift for the individualistic girl, few things are better than a monogramed piece of jewelry, namely this gold number from Kate Spade. A monogrammed necklace is also a good option for a mom who wants to carry their baby’s initial with them.
- Unfiltered by Lily Collins. This book is definitely in my top 3 this year, and the one that I feel is best suited as the gift for any woman on your list. Collins writes with grace and experience that is unexpected at 28. Young girls will read is as a guide to their future, while those of us in our late twenties-thirties (and beyond) can read it as evidence that we are not alone in our struggles as women, as well as find inspiration within its pages.
- Rifle Paper Co., Clear Rosa iPhone Case. Phone cases are always the last thing I think about buying. I always pick out a cute one when I buy a new phone, but even after I’ve had that phone for a few years, I never think to buy a fresh new case. Whether the lady you’re shopping for just purchased a new phone or has had the same one for ages, she will love this gorgeous clear case featuring their iconic florals from Rifle Paper Co.
- Away, Luggage. Do you have a jet-setter on your list? The luggage from Away is trending for a reason right now. Away offers numerous shades (obviously my favourite is Blush) and sizes (The Carry-On, The Bigger Carry-On, The Medium and The Large). Each has unbreakable shells, interior compartments and built-in USB charges (seriously genius). Another practical gift with a luxurious price tag, but well-worth the splurge.
- Blanket Scarf. We are still experiencing record-high temperatures here in Alberta (double digits in December — crazy!), but I’m sure that winter is going to hit us any moment and that bitter chill are going to be hard to take. You can never go wrong with a blanket scarf and this cozy one from ilymix is the perfect choice. You can also get 20% with the code “beloverlyblog20“.
- L’Occitane, Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum. One of my favourite scents this year has been L’Occitane’s signature fragrance, Terre de Lumière. With notes of amber, pink pepper, honey, lavender and tonka bean, it is subtle enough for daytime yet offers a lovely musk that takes it perfectly into evening.
- Kiehl’s, Gift Sets. Kiehl’s makes some of my favourite skin care, and their holiday gift sets are always on point. Whether you are looking for a simple routine, specific items or want to try something new, the sets this year will have what you need. Unfortunately the one pictured above is currently sold out (hopefully not forever), but there are many others to choose from. I’m personally partial to the Daytime Essentials Set and the Crème de Corps Whipped Cream 3-Piece Set.
What items would you add to this list? What’s on your shopping list this holiday?
SHOP THIS POST: